Friday, July 20, 2012

The best fourth of july on the 3rd, EVER!

I just found this from a couple of years ago. Thought it would be fun to re post as it was in my 'drafts' bin. The FYI for this is the new incarnation of the band with a more country flair and sound is called the Cody Bryan Band  anyway...enjoy!


Alright Guys So This Is Angel Skye. I'm The Daughter Of The Original Blogger Here, Will! So I Haven't Really Ever Done This Before So It's All New To Me. My Dad And Doc (Cody From Aimless Gun's Father) Had Some Weird Epiphany That I Will Write The Blog For Aimless Gun's Show At The 3rd Of July Beach Bash. So Please Guys, Don't Be Too Harsh. Or I Think I Would Have To Put Some People Through Windows. Ahaa, Just Kidding! (; So I'm Gonna Try To Make This As "Colorful" As Possible. Wish Me Luck. . .

    I only have one word to say about the performance, AMAZING! This was my first time seeing Aimless Gun perform. Sure I had listened to a few tracks here and there whenever my dad would show 'em to me but,  I had never actually seen them perform. Missed opportunities I guess you could say. I'm now truly a HUGE fan!

    The perfect Lake music. What do I mean by that? I mean simply, the music they have is so, relaxing, calming, not to hard, not to sot, but perfect. It's the kind of music that makes you want to get on a boat, ride out to the lake and just chill with friends and family. I could honestly say that these guys were really meant for the big stage. They seemed to have fun on a big stage with more "leg room" then what they normally would have in the small bars downtown. The sound seemed to attract more people, and while the show carried on the crowd began to make their way to the beach to see what band was creating such a great sound.

    When you look back on the crowd and you see people moving and swaying along with the songs, a beer in their hand, on a hot, sunny, Texas July 3rd afternoon, it couldn't have seemed to fit the music any better. I think EVERYONE their was dedicated to the music. Just to stand in the humidity proves that the band was way more than worth listening to. Aimless Gun seemed to have a good time playing the music for everyone there. I had a great time at the show and I personally loved the "Summer Time" vibe that seemed to be emanating from the band.

    Vallejo couldn't have picked a better opening band. The show was great all around and I think anyone in the audience could tell you that. I actually look forward to going to plenty of other shows, and I can tell that each time I go, it's just gonna get better and better. (: Everyone look out, cause this band is gonna be doing great things, real soon! So, whenever you can, check out one of their shows! I promise, you wont regret it! (;

 Love&&Rockets,
AngelSkye(;




    
   

No comments:

Post a Comment