Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Emo Nite - dos



I was just here a month ago...I swear. It was that much fun for me and apparently for the crew that puts on this touring event. Emo Nite La Presents loved the city of Austin, Come and Take It Live, and the crowd so much the had a repeat event only 30 days after their first




Come and Take It Live (https://www.facebook.com/comeandtakeitlive/) is poised to be the hottest, most flexible venue in the Austin music scene. Nearing their 1 yr anniversary, it is events like this which prove how much fun and exciting this place is. Where I stepped into this event previously solo, tonight I had an entourage. My wife, 4 friends, and my daughter. Running into the singers for both Call Me King and Gold Steps, only proved the fun and excitement this event brought. I was even surprised to run into a couple of other friends whom I would have never guessed would go to an Emo event. So it was really a great time for all.





























The event is just music. DJ's doing an electronic set with all of the music that made everyone sing at the top of there lungs. From the opening kick drum beats of Fall Out Boy - "Sugar, We're goin Down" to My Chemical Romance - "Black Parade" and every other song you could think of in between, there was never a stop in the singing and crowded floor.





Not just exciting to be at and feel the energy, but hearing my daughter exclaim, "Oh my God dad! I never have been to bar or venue where they play all the music I love!"

























Look forward to this coming around again and hanging out with more friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment